Prayer Requests & Praises

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
RoahT prayers for you. Recently friends shared that their family members reconciled to one another after a 10 years. My friends had been praying about the situation a long time. Also think of the many instances in the Bible where God's people waited. I especially love reading about Joseph when I get impatient. Recently I took time and shared with my pastors wife my frustrations, it was very encouraging. :hugs:hugs
Tah we all feel of out bit out of wack at times. I feel this is part of God's plan. Our time here is temporary and these challenges point us towards Jesus as you've mentioned. :hugs

Now for prayers for my family. Next week my DH has hernia repair. Am praying for a good recovery and time together well spent. And that my anxiety about Dr's stays controlled. Thank you friends. :)

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I pray that your husband's surgery goes well and his recovery is smooth.

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
@promiseacres, one thing I can recall from having bilateral Inguinal Hernia repair, lots of ice packs. I used ice packs between pain meds until the burn subsided. Post_surgical Day#3 seems always worse. Pain block gone, anesthesia all out of system, and full reality of pain sets in. Not to mention swelling. Don't let him begin lifting until time restrictions lift. We had a 9 month old at the time, and he couldn't understand why Daddy won't pick him up.
He will be in my prayers.