Prayer Requests & Praises

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Prayer request- My grandpa Billy fell 2-weeks ago and His health is going, even more, downhill, not to mention doctors can't figure out why he is still alive let alone walk... He is not a Christian and hasn't been his whole life.

But anyway I'm sure he could use prayer. He has a family battling in prayer.

He told me a couple weeks ago not to pray or him, Me what No way will I stop!

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is he hospitalised or at a facility or home?
If he's at hospital, maybe a chaplain could talk with him. Keep praying and visiting with him. If it offends him to hear you pray, just pray silently.

Try to tell him why you are upset and worried with him. Let him know you want to see him again, and pray he will soften his heart and be receptive. Some will resist to the end feeling unworthy or even mad for whatever the reason. God gives freewill. Let him know God loves him and forgives any and all sins.

I will pray he puts his stubborness aside and receives Christ. I am also praying you be at peace with whatever happens, and know it isn't on you or any family member. It is his decision to make. So hard to go through.
God's peace and blessing on you young lady.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
friends please pray for my marriage... feeling very depressed about some ongoing things and just am starting to wonder if it's worth it anymore. I know I can only change myself... and my unanswered prayers just leave me tired.

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
I always hate to hear these things come up, @promiseacres because God loves you and your husband and wants to be the bond in your marriage. Have you talked to your pastor? Sometimes Pastors are the last one to find out when should be early on to try to gain some counsel from. I encourage you two visit with your pastor and maybe watch the movie, Fireproof together. Dare to love one another.

I am not sure what you have prayed that seems unanswered, but I truly believe He always answers...in His time. We sometimes don't understand or always like the answer. And, sometimes, "No" is the best answer for our situation. If this is the case, try to look for the meaning in His reason.

I am praying for you both. Feel free to PM me if you need.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for all your well wishes. So while we will loose our aunt, my grandma is okay!