Prayer Requests & Praises

Lereg

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hello all. I have lately not been praying half as much as I should be, but always give thanks for what I have and have accomplished, which we all know is not enough. Anyway, my DW's dad just passed away this morning, and I would like to add her, Jacque, and her brother, James to this prayer list. The hard part for me is that we are currently 750 miles apart, and I cant console her like I should be now. Although His glory will shine on them/us, sometimes it's hard for us to realize they are in a better place, it's sometimes hard on our selfish instincts to understand it. Thank you for your prayers and I will be praying for you, TAH, as well!! God bless you all

luvmypets

Herd Master
Reaction score
My grandmother who is very ill was recently moved out of her house so the doctors could monitor her vitals. Please pray for her but more so my father who is not doing well as he has been caring for her nonstop for the past month and a half.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
@promiseacres how is your husband? Hugs with love and prayers for your and your family.

@micah wotring how is your uncle? In this age of hating on our law officers, we need good officers like him more than ever. Give him our love from us here on BYH and tell him he has the whole forum rooting for him.

@TAH Big hugs to you girl. You are on the adventure of a lifetime. Many of us would love to be doing what you and your family are doing, but are still where we are, doing what we are doing. No matter where life leads you after you "grow up" you will have this experience to carry with you and the lessons learned from it all your life.

Latest posts