Prayer Requests & Praises

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Love prayer threads. Have been needing some for my son lately. Surgery today. My son with Spina Bifida has gone through a lot during his life. He's in his mid 30's now. Will be going through a pretty serious surgery, once he gets through this one. Richard is his name. See you all around while waiting on BYC to get their forum modified.

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Love prayer threads. Have been needing some for my son lately. Surgery today. My son with Spina Bifida has gone through a lot during his life. He's in his mid 30's now. Will be going through a pretty serious surgery, once he gets through this one. Richard is his name. See you all around while waiting on BYC to get their forum modified.
Will be praying. I am very familiar with Spina Bifida as one of my siblings has SB.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am still praying!

mustangrooster

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

Still praying :hugs

You two have been on my mind lately, hope everything is going ok?