Prayer Requests & Praises

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
I will also be praying!

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have a friend who lost her brother on Thursday. Could people please pray for their family? He was only sixteen.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
So I thought last week I'd made a post about this but something happened. Anyways my coach lost his mom last week, I know he's very mentally strong but I'm not sure if it had hit him yet mentally. Also we learned my great aunt has Cancer, and a cat scan revealed it is all over. She's starting chemo but I'm not thinking she will actually manage to make it.
I feel like I should update this, or aunt is OK right now, she's on a chemo thing that she'll have every six weeks for the rest of her life. Her numbers are improving so that's a little hope for a couple more years. Unfortunately, it could get pretty bad in not long, at any time and get her. I have prayers selfishly that if she goes this year, I learn while I'm skiing and I'll be able to spend time with someone who lost a family member to cancer a while ago afterwards.

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I've been absent here a long time. I really do apologize. We finally finished our house and work has slowed down. I want to encourage anyone with prayer needs to please respond- I am back actively.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've been absent here a long time. I really do apologize. We finally finished our house and work has slowed down. I want to encourage anyone with prayer needs to please respond- I am back actively.
I am so glad you are back! :weee