Prayer Requests & Praises

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My husband's great grandmother will hopefully be discharged tomorrow, and the surgery went pretty well. Unfortunately, they don't think she will be able to walk again, and from what I understand they did the surgery for her comfort more than anything. She is sitting up and eating a little, so we are thankful the surgery went well.

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm here again for prayer...a family friend lost her son a little over a year ago who was my husband's best friend...she lost her husband this Sunday night after a long bout with cancer. Please pray over the Wesley family

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm praying for her. I know what it is like to have cancer in my family but couldn't imagine losing someone to it.

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
How are you all doing here?
@Poka_Doodle - I was so saddened to hear that Joey Feek passed away. I kept praying over her, and I know she is at ease now after her battle with cancer. I'm still praying over her family, though.

@Samantha drawz - How are you doing? I said a prayer over you and though I did not really know what happened, I just prayed your mind would be eased and that you would feel better.

@promiseacres - I have been praying over you and your husband. How are things going? I hope things have gotten better.