Prayers Needed For Our Farm Matriarch

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm late here to this thread but I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your family's loss. What a wonderful woman to have accomplished so much, and I am taking this moment to pray for you all even though it has been some time. May the Lord comfort you in time, and may He help you remember the fun moments and the best times even though sorrow remains. Keep her with you by telling stories of the impact she made. Your friends at BYH are here and hope you are doing well considering.

goatboy1973

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm late here to this thread but I just wanted to say I am so sorry for your family's loss. What a wonderful woman to have accomplished so much, and I am taking this moment to pray for you all even though it has been some time. May the Lord comfort you in time, and may He help you remember the fun moments and the best times even though sorrow remains. Keep her with you by telling stories of the impact she made. Your friends at BYH are here and hope you are doing well considering.

Homesteaderwife,

It has been so very difficult here on the farm seeing everything that mom has had her hands on and she is no longer here. Time heals all wounds though and we are all moving forward. It is a new normal now. Thanks so much for your prayers, thoughts, and kind words. God bless you!

MtViking

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
May she shine on you everyday as you keep the farm going strong. I’m sorry for your loss and for late condolences.

Latest posts