Pregnant pot belly aggressive?

Phelps Farm

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I am so confused! Need help and advise please. As ive said in past posts Ive got a pot belly pig who was already pregnant. Ive worked with her every day so now she comes to me, wants belly rubs like lots of attention. Today I was out doing my normal rutein bottle feeding baby goats, feed water chicken, chicks and ducks and feeding Miss Piggy breakfast as I sit and talk with her, give her lovings which normally she loves. Today was a bit different, shes being really pushy, rooting in my coat and pants. Then she sort of jumped up and wrapped her front legs around me. I got her back into her warm pen due to NY being so cold lately. I left her for a while, lunch time came i went and checked on her, had a phone call and i stopped petting her, she did the jump 2 more times. Now tonight i went out to give her dinner she wasnt interested in her food. She was a bit pushy to have me rub between her front legs cuz she cant reach. i stopped cuz she put her whole weight into it. She went to jump me again, i put my hand on her head and said no. That worked just like telling a toddler no, so i come inside and figured I would ask... I am so lost HELP