Pregnant

cteague

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for just being here! U guys helped more than u know. :). Now im just waiting on Molly. She is bigger than Anabell was. So i just hope its 2. Lol. Now im dealing with my wethers being aggressive. I think they are jelous or something. I had to give one a spanking today because he hooked me with his horns in my side. He meant to. This motherhood thing stinks sometimes. I feel so guilty for giving him a spanking. Lol made my heart hurt and almost teared up. But i know i had to correct the behaviour. But on a good note. The babies are doing great.

cteague

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Just an update on Anabells babies. They are growing like weeds and we have named them. They black doe we decided to call her Ada. Her brother Chip. Dont have names for Mollys set yet. But will soon i hope. Lol Everyone is doing great!
20170125_091038.jpg
20170125_113133.jpg

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Not sure how cold it is there, but they shouldn't need warming jackets unless it's very cold. You want them to adjust to the temperature rather than being artificially warmed.

cteague

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Not sure how cold it is there, but they shouldn't need warming jackets unless it's very cold. You want them to adjust to the temperature rather than being artificially warmed.
I only put them on when they are shivering bad. Just to warm them a little. Its gonna be 27°all this week. They have a deep bed of straw. And i put them on for pictures to make them cute.;)