1. BYH Official Poll: What are the things that you should consider before buying herds?
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  2. Newest Additions <3 Valentines Day Presents! - Celebrating Valentines Day for this week.
    CLICK HERE!
    (if you are logged in, this notice can be dismissed using the "x" to the top right of the notice)

Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. BYH Picture of the Week (POW) - Submit your Pics Now !!
    Click HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Processing hides

Discussion in 'Everything Else Rabbits' started by Vay, Jan 28, 2019.

1. Feb 7, 2019
    Carla D

Carla D True BYH Addict

Thank you. I’ll look for that book. I love the idea of not letting anything go to waste. Rabbit feet and tails, goat tails, and pigs ears are all things that I could do stuff with. We have indoor and barn cats, there are several dogs in our family. And if I got super brave, I could try some pig hides. That could always be dog treats for our own use. We cut up a fresh road kill buck a couple of months ago. We didn’t toss out any of the bad meat. We cut it up, made small bags of meat and froze that. We have been feeding that to our barn cats for the last couple of months. We try to find uses for every part of what we kill and clean.

Baymule and HomesteaderWife like this.
  2. Feb 10, 2019
    HomesteaderWife

HomesteaderWife True BYH Addict

Carla D likes this.
  3. Feb 10, 2019
    Carla D

Carla D True BYH Addict

Most definitely be checking that out out. Thank you so much.:weee