Promise Acre: Our Journey

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've had many german choclate cakes for b'days....one of my favorites!!....:drool....give that young fella a pat on the back from me.....:thumbsup.....my absolute favorite is a boston cream pie tho......:)

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've had many german choclate cakes for b'days....one of my favorites!!....:drool....give that young fella a pat on the back from me.....:thumbsup.....my absolute favorite is a boston cream pie tho......:)

I gotta second the boston cream pie.:yesss:... I love blueberry pie:celebrate, but boston cream is the "special cake" of my childhood.:love Of course, most any cake is pretty good..... :hide:hide

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You are making progress. Maybe not at the pace you want it to, but you will get there. By all means, learn how to operate the tractor. I have my own, a 2320 Kubota named Marigold. My husband has a Kawasaki diesel mule. We use the heck out of both of them. Tractors are pretty simple to learn, forward, backward, stop. Implements make life much easier, you will learn it in no time. Marigold has a front end loader, I love it! You learn the tractor and you will wonder why you waited so long to learn how. It gives great satisfaction to be working on your own farm, on your own tractor and you can see what you just accomplished.