Promise Acres Rabbit Thread

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
NCM_2107.JPG
NCM_2106.JPG

Holly and Xara are due next week. To George. They were both sacked out while I was tattooing the bunnies. :fl:fl
Twilight's litter are 7 weeks. Got them tattooe yesterday. My 2 favorites are both blue bucks... like their sire. Will keep 1 to show some. Only 1 doe in this litter. :confused: and she will be going to a 4Her next week. My favorite blue buck
NCM_2090.JPG

Not sure I want to replace Sam yet. And going to try to stay at 5,6 does and 2 bucks.... especially since am needing to add a mini rex doe for the kids for 4H. Since we have 6 expectant does I took out dividers in cages. But with spring here the young buns can get moved to the pony shed. The 4 agoutis in the litter are either poorly marked without proper rings or steels.... :idunnoI can't decide.
NCM_2093.JPG

NCM_2095.JPG
this group actually posed well for pictures. :D =D

Attachments

• NCM_2096.JPG
    NCM_2096.JPG
    236.7 KB · Views: 90

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
And.....nothing... :he
But have 1 bunny sold, 1 has a deposit put down and a gal is coming to see 1 tomorrow. :) So leaves me with my keeper and 2 to still to sell. Though 1 is looking short eared. So may send him to the local wildlife rescue.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
And still waiting.... :he
today is day 28 take 2 for Holly and Xara
If Holly isn't bred she's sure a good actress and has a belly full of tumors.... she was only bred 1x for this week :hu
Xara could go next week also but she's not acting any different.
I palapated the others this morning. :fl:fl Elsa, Celestia and Twilight all might of felt babies.... Padame not sure, but she pulled hair this morning. It's only day 16 for her. But our past experiences is if they're pulling hair even early and were bred then they have a litter. So hopeful still.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Day 31 for Holly. She was nesting like a mad woman last night.... was very hopeful for kits this morning.... but just a pretty nest. Today is day 31.
Xara is not doing anything. Now I need to get on DH to make nest boxes..... now they ALL *might* need them at the same time and I only have 3 that fit the current cages.
These rabbits are determined to make me loose my mind! :he:lol::smack:duc

Last edited:

Latest posts