Promise Acres Rabbit Thread

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well rebred 4 velveteen lops and 1 polish.... :fl on a litter or 2. Rainbow actually lifted all by herself, in fact I wasnt needed at all :woot..... now trying to get the Mini rex bred for John to have his jrs for 4h....the show was canceled due to low temps.... so breeding also isn't going well. Though our bucks are willing.... have people wanting bunnies....but :barnie looks like I need more nest boxes just in case. The joys of rabbit breeding. :confused:

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Finally got a mini rex bred.... :celebrate even if I had to hold the doe....so bred Winnie too as Xara absolutely is refusing any buck... all my Velveteens are bred to Doc. The younger bucks just don't quite get it yet.... but Winnie actually lifted by herself.... so lots of related bunnies if all 5 took....but I doubt it.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
4 does have boxes in....ALL 4 (even the 2 with litter boxes) are using them to potty....:he good sign they aren't pregnant.... kids aren't willingly helping feed.... some days I am not sure it's all worth it:duc I just want trail ride...

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
NCM_3960.JPG
Xara at about 15 days....:fl due 2/13