Promise Acres Rabbit Thread

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nothing, so tried a different buck. (I DO NOT want a bunch of young litters when we are gone camping, which hopefully will be in April) Anyways 2 Velveteen lop does palapated positive... I mean like they are both have a "major" cancerous growth very easily felt.... so :fl:fl:fl and going to just break down and get more boxes built. Which is has been some of my hang up on litter spacing... if each doe has her own box available... well no need to spread out the litters and I can not worry when we're gone.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
20180222_164259.jpg
finally colored it. Tried to do it in a paint program but don't have the skills, may try again now that I have it colored,.. though not 100% happy with the velveteen's color.

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I like it but it seems as though the two polish blend into each other with the same brown...maybe make the one in the foreground black and white or all white??

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
I will see about changing colors... I really wanted a blue vl, chocolate mini rex and broken chocolate polish. Trying to keep with our varieties we have. But either Mr or polish could be black or I could change the Mr to lilac otter and the vl to rew or... we have several varieties to pick from. But blues my favorite buck.

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
I wondered about that. Part of my concern was if you tried to have the logo stitched on polos or something and trying to differentiate the separate bunnies. I think it’ll look great no matter what. Just food for thought! ;)

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
:barnie still no bunnies.... but both mini rex does palapated positive.(we know how acurate i am at that.,. Both are frumpy also.... so :fl:fl:fl