Promise Acres Rabbit Thread

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Celestia the Polish had 4 kits today! Looks like all black, which was expected.
NCM_0008.JPG

Special's 4 are doing well.
NCM_0009.JPG

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
R2D2 pulled fur this morning, today is day 30, she's kept her nest all tidy for 20 days now....:idunnosurely she's having them tonight.
NCM_0014.JPG

chocolate otter baby... he/she is 13 days old....pees every time we hold him/her :rolleyes:
NCM_0013.JPG

I caught Padame and Rainbow staching (due the 19th, along with Xara and Butterfly. Unfortunately Padame is my cull list as her son had a split penis. :hit but letting her have the kits. Winnie also is a cull, a full sister to the offending buck. But she was due yesterday so won't have her kits to deal with. Wanted to cut numbers but :barnie.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Doe code...no bunnies I gave her the entire night!!!! :he
I swear she sits in the box just looking miserable.... a box and cage now filled with hair..... somewhat worried....but no discharge or outright pushing. Today is her dd. :tongue

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woo-hoo we have kits! She wins the prize for most prepared doe ever!!! 3 kits. 1 big black otter :love a blue and a chocolate both pretty small. Will check her again in an hour or 2 in case I interrupted her and to make sure she realizes the box is theirs not hers any more.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
R2D2'S litter
NCM_0019.JPG
NCM_0021-1.JPG

suspect 2 are peanuts though...they are very lively though. I pulled the box as mom thinks she can hang out in it. :he gave her a smaller box even.... oh well. If they are peanuts I may give the otter to Celestia. And rebreed her. He is as big as her 3 day old kits.
NCM_0025.JPG