promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Special's litter are 6 weeks old! 1 buck, 3 does
NCM_4163.JPG NCM_4169.JPG NCM_4164.JPG NCM_4167.JPG

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Note on Padame's, lost the black but out of the 5 I kept 4 are bucks. So I guess you can sex newborn kits. Hopeful these boys develope normally...2 are broken chocolate, 1 broken blue and a lynx... :fl yes a lynx!!! Out of blue x chestnut. :clap excited to know Doc carries chocolate! Despite non on his pedigree. Knew his sire did as had some pop up last year. Totally should have not bought Gulliver 18 months ago. Didn't keep any offspring. ... and he got sold so....oh well. Only new blood I may bring in is a new buck from the COD holder. She has some nice hips on hers.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
New litter, R2 came through with 3 viable kits! :clap !!! (BTW she accepted the buck 3 times!) All are otter, a black, chocolate and blue (lilac?)
Did a cage count....definitely need to move some stock before I have to wean several litters in a couple of weeks... no one wants pets that are adults...we may go to a show in June...debating on selling to the cull buyer or do I terminally cull....Winnie and Padame are going to be tough. :(