Promise Acres Rabbit Thread

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Animal lover 345
Age... might be an issue. We don't keep ours together, only a few minutes to breed so we have set due date. Does that are too fat won't be as fertile. And some rabbits are seasonal so that may play into it. You might start your own thread with more details. Breed can be a factor or if a doe dominates a buck he may not try... you can tag me in the new thread. There's several other good bunny people on here.

Animal lover 345

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Thanks so much she is a mini lop and they go crazy if I separate them i tried that . I saw on the internet that heavy breaders can only get pregnant at the age of 9 of 8 months is that true ?

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
So Friday the kid's found the one potential show mini rex kit dead.... just turned 4 weeks... :he and no other litters born out of the 5 that were bred.... we have definitely had a rough time getting 4H bunnies this year.... thankfully the rule on raising your own was changed... 2 does are due next week and we do still have time to rebreed the others.... :confused: rebreeding today... starting to wonder about our new buck... nice temps this week so that's a plus.

Animal lover 345

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Oh no that is so sad about your mini Rex
Yeh is good that you can resend themyeh a good temp is a good thing also do you know much about mini lops

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh no that is so sad about your mini Rex
Yeh is good that you can resend themyeh a good temp is a good thing also do you know much about mini lops
Not too much...starting your own thread would be best, definitely get more attention to your questions. This thread will only be looked at by people following my rabbits.

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bunny pictures. Both litters will get weaned on Friday, then ready for sale 2 weeks after that. Jocelyn wants to keep all the polish... :hide B850C041-EB83-4D36-8169-E4C662EAE818.jpeg04BD5BB3-3C3E-4EA2-9552-27E21F47A1BF.jpeg she’s been holding them and has them all very friendly... both brokens are does... doubt we will keep either. Two mini Rex due on Friday. Several preg checks end of week. Skittles a VL palapated postive this past wed, (she lifted for Show!!!) so should have a VL litter first week of April.:fl Basal is finally showing some interest in the girls.... attempted to breed 3 pairs this afternoon.... though all 3 bucks were willing nothing.... :hu hopefully soon they will be willing. :bunny:bunny:bunny will be kicking the two pet VL outside this week though we had a good snow this morning.... :smack

Last edited: