Promise Acres Rabbit Thread

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Will get photos in a few days but once again we have agoutis out of 2 selfs.... I was told that Twilight may carry steel. Pretty sure she has 2 black( steel ?),2 blue (steel) 3 opals and a chestnut in her box. Last year when I bred her to REW the kits were black and blue. Now that would make me wander if Sam also has steel (know he carries e) But when bred to an opal no steels. Anyways leaning towards Twilight being A-B- CC Dd ES- which explains her current litter at least. :idunno not upset they are showable. Might pull my hair out learning steel genetics though. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
NCM_1908.JPG
lost a black this morning. But the other 7 were fat and wiggly. With these being solid I hope I can tell who might be steel better.

Rebreed Celestia and Elsa and bred Padame too. This will be Celestia s last chance.

Kaye

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My thoughts every time I see those ears. How are the little wiggles??

Attachments

• IMG_1381.jpg
    IMG_1381.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 91

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Will get photos in a few days but once again we have agoutis out of 2 selfs.... I was told that Twilight may carry steel. Pretty sure she has 2 black( steel ?),2 blue (steel) 3 opals and a chestnut in her box. Last year when I bred her to REW the kits were black and blue. Now that would make me wander if Sam also has steel (know he carries e) But when bred to an opal no steels. Anyways leaning towards Twilight being A-B- CC Dd ES- which explains her current litter at least. :idunno not upset they are showable. Might pull my hair out learning steel genetics

When I have any thoughts or questions on genetics, I turn to @Bunnylady

Kaye

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh I love them!! Beautiful!
I'm actively looking for a buck to breed with Mocha. I'm having trouble finding any in my area. I was looking for a stud first, but would buy one now if I found him

promiseacres

Herd Master
Reaction score
NCM_1960.JPG
Really really hoping this is more than an hay belly! & either her mama settled or there's only 6 to 8 in there! (Her mama, Holly, takes in fosters but is very hard to get to settle :he) this is Xara's first litter! Today is day 28 for Xara, 27 for Holly. :fl:fl:fl she doesn't always look quite "large" depends on the angle she sits. ... :idunno