Purebred Nigerian Dwarf Buckling for Sale in Eastern NC

Tarheelbilly

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment! I think that he's a handsome little bugger myself, but I'm hardly impartial. His grandsire was GORGEOUS-- blue eyes, mottled black/white/gray/brown. Cole looks JUST LIKE his dad. Goats are so neat that way-- it's hard to tell what they will look like. Anyhoo I do have pics of both parents-- they are onsite. I'll be happy to post a few later today-- a busy one year old beckons right now, though! :)

marlowmanor

Reaction score
Tarheelbilly said:
Thanks for the compliment! I think that he's a handsome little bugger myself, but I'm hardly impartial. His grandsire was GORGEOUS-- blue eyes, mottled black/white/gray/brown. Cole looks JUST LIKE his dad. Goats are so neat that way-- it's hard to tell what they will look like. Anyhoo I do have pics of both parents-- they are onsite. I'll be happy to post a few later today-- a busy one year old beckons right now, though! :)
I understand the 1 year old begging attention. I have my 3 boys that I stay home with. They are 1, 3, and 5 years old. My 1 year old is my "cling on" a lot of the time.

We have one of our goats that looks just like his daddy too. Our BlackJack looks just like a replica of his daddy.

marlowmanor

Reaction score
My daddy has found a buck for his herd already. I hope Coltrane finds a great home!

Stacykins

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
If you were anywhere close to MI I'd be incredibly tempted to make him mine! He is wonderful!

Tarheelbilly

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments! I'm glad that your dad found what he's looking for. It's such a huge undertaking selecting a new addition to a herd! :)

I really wish that I could keep him, but my herd is so small that I need to breed up and bring in a new buck to keep things going. I'll keep him before I allow him to go to an inadequate home, though! :)

He'll find his way, I'm sure. In the meantime, we're on kid-watch for Ella, one of my does. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for doelings this time! :)

Tarheelbilly

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Bump! Cole is still available. I am also willing to sell him as a wether for $75.00.

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
Tarheelbilly said:
Bump! Cole is still available. I am also willing to sell him as a wether for $75.00.
Is he still a buck? Where are you located?

Tarheelbilly

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Cole found a wonderful home. Thank you for the interest!