purplequeenvt - Lambs 2017

purplequeenvt

Herd Master
Reaction score
At first I thought Marimba was trying to pull a mean April Fools Day joke on me, but now I guess I believe that she was really in labor.....

It's a girl too! *Technically* she's spotted as well, but I don't usually count head spots as "real" spots.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've been painting, I'd be happy to clean the brush off on her if you like ;)

Sure is pretty.

purplequeenvt

Herd Master
Reaction score
Fae lambed late last night. That means that Flute is the Rotten Egg. Can you smell her through your computer?

I was not there for the delivery since my sister, who's home on school break, decided not to wake me up (probably a wise decision since I needed to be out the door by 4:15 this morning). She says that both babies were trying to come out at the same time. She was feeling 2 heads and 3 feet. Obviously that wasn't working so she had to sort them out a little.

Both were GIRLS! I guess Fae does love me after all.

I've decided to go with names of silent movies stars for the last few lambs. I think I already said that Marimba's baby is Greta (Garbo).

Fae's first baby is Lillian (Gish)

Baby number 2 is technically spotted. She just one big GIANT white spot. She has a patch on her bum were her actual color shows through. Her name is Dorothy, Dot for short (yes, that was on purpose).

Dot's spot

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Your curly wooled lambs are so darn cute, it almost makes me want wool sheep......almost. :love

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I can't get over how much the new lambs look like stuffed animals, so fuzzy.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
YEA!! You got a lot of nice animals but much heartbreak to go with them. I hope next year is less problematic.