purplequeenvt - Ivy Knoll Farm

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry about your dog. It's never easy letting go, no matter how much notice beforehand you get.

Devonviolet

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh Purple Queen! I am so sorry about your Meg! She was a beautiful dog! We have lost quite a few special kitties, over the years. The pain lessens, but never goes away totally.

Priscilla and her daughter are beautiful dogs, and it sounds like they are a blessing from God.

Oh and congratulations on your new little niece! Of course she is the prettiest baby ever! :love :lol: Until great grandchildren come along in 10 or 15 years, we won't be having any new babies in our world. So, for now we just love on our little kid goats. They are just so sweet and cuddly :love!

Last edited:

norseofcourse

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congrats on your new niece, and glad her mom is ok. Infections are scary things nowadays. And I'm sorry about Meg :hugs they're never with us long enough. I'm sure Meg would be pleased you're taking 'Priscilla' in.

purplequeenvt

Herd Master
Reaction score
After observing both girls for a few days, my sister thinks that Avery would be a better match for me. Since I haven't met them yet, I'm ok with going with what my sister is seeing and swapping dogs.

Priscilla is now Penny and, unless I change my mind once I actually meet her, Avery is Hazel.

This will be my 2nd dog (I'm not including the LGDs) that I have not chosen for myself. Meg was an "impulse" purchase at a sheep and wool festival by my mother and this same sister. My sister had Millie, our other old lady, arriving from a breeder a couple weeks later and my mom decided that it probably wasn't smart to let a 12 or 13 yo have 2 puppies at once. So Meg became my dog. Since that worked so well, I guess I can trust my sister for round 2.

Latest posts