Put a face to a name! Please post your pic here!

sonorabitandspur

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Wow I have lived in Sonora for the past thirty years. I grew up in western Trinity County. Yeah, I know about the other crops, I might be a bit opinionated here but it is a blight on our state alot like ground squirrels. Hate the purple haze. Lol!

Nathan may

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
IMG_0002.JPG
Hello, my name is Nathan May, my wife's name is Anna, my boys are Noah and Dom. We are brand new owners of a pair of Nigerian dwarf does. This is our first time owning farm mammals (we have a small chicken flock already) and we are all excited to begin our new and wonderful journey.
God bless.

P.S. we are in California, not New York. I'm just a Jets fan....sorry for the confusion.

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
View attachment 28906 Hello, my name is Nathan May, my wife's name is Anna, my boys are Noah and Dom. We are brand new owners of a pair of Nigerian dwarf does. This is our first time owning farm mammals (we have a small chicken flock already) and we are all excited to begin our new and wonderful journey.
God bless.

P.S. we are in California, not New York. I'm just a Jets fan....sorry for the confusion.

Welcome from North Carolina.
I'm sure you will enjoy the Nigies. Great little goats.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome!

Have fun on your farming adventures!

Latest posts