Put a face to a name! Please post your pic here!

Sparrows Landing

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score

Attachments

• 4 nans hello x 2.jpg
    4 nans hello x 2.jpg
    324.6 KB · Views: 215
  • 5 nans hello x cookie 2.jpg
    5 nans hello x cookie 2.jpg
    256.8 KB · Views: 202
  • 6 nans hello x cookie.jpg
    6 nans hello x cookie.jpg
    285.6 KB · Views: 235
  • 7 garden friend 2.jpg
    7 garden friend 2.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 211

WeizenfelderGal

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Crista. I Live in Central Kansas.
I raise German Shorthaired Pointers (www.bluelinegundog.com), German Shepherds (www.taylorsgsd.com) and BORDER COLLIES!!! (www.kansasbordercollies.com)
I am all about Nutrition for my dogs and 2 years ago added Goats into this mix. I now MILK goats and ALL THE MILK goes to my puppies and dogs!
I am still very new to Goats and Sheep. I just added two Sheep. I hear their milk has even more protein!
I have so many questions. I can't wait to learn from everyone!
Thank you so much for having me here!
-Crista
(Below, some pictures of me) I have a HUGE Love and Respect for all Animals! We have Goats, Now 2 NEW Sheep, Geese, Ducks, Chickens, Cats, Dogs, Horses :) Our lives are full and Blessed!
thumbnail.jpg thumbnail (2).jpg thumbnail (3).jpg thumbnail (4).jpg thumbnail (5).jpg thumbnail (6).jpg thumbnail (7).jpg thumbnail (8).jpg thumbnail (9).jpg

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Greetings and welcome to BYH Crista. Thanks for all the pics! Are you really holding a possum? :ep:thPlease consider putting your location in your profile. Old folks like me will never remember from this post and it (location/climate) could be important if you offer or ask for advice. :D Lots of great stuff in the threads, browse around and make yourself at home.! :thumbsup

WeizenfelderGal

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Thank you!!!! I love all my dogs so much. The goats (Milk for the puppies) is the sole reason I now am in love with goats :) Amazing nutrition for my litters.
Yes, I am holding that darn Possum, hehehe... It hangs out in our coop. I can't kill it. I just don't have the heart. One day I just picked it up and took it into the house to scare my boyfriend. He freaked out and took this picture. Ha :) It's a good one.
TY for letting me join this group. I hope to learn a lot!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome Maria. Hope to see you in some of the forum threads.