Put a face to a name! Please post your pic here!

Z's Farm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
IMG_1529.JPG

Hello I Zap and this my dad we are the caretakers of 6 hens 2 roosters 4 piglets and 1 dog

Attachments

• IMG_1529.JPG
    IMG_1529.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 141

Southern by choice

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome! :frow From the great state of North Carolina!
A great place to say hi to everyone is the new members introductions! Lots of great people here and we all like to meet new members.

samssimonsays

Milo & Me Hoppy Tail Acres
Reaction score
somewhere in the Northern region of Minnesota
1421869658.jpg
Thank y'all so much for the awesome community! I am brand new here, my name is Samantha and the two rabbits pictured with me were my first French lop rabbits, Milo left and Mailey right. Both have since left us for the rainbow bridge but my love for the breed is still strong. I hope to start goats and chickens with geese and ducks this spring but We are in the process of readying our land for them.

SspurFarm

Just born
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg
Here's a few of us Jas & M(me)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 140

HomesteaderWife

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Hello there! I've neglected to properly introduce myself and post any photos here, so I have included some photos of my husband and I! My name is Fala (it is a Native American name, pronounced "fay-luh"!) and my husband is Richard. I am so glad to be a part of BYH.

My husband and I together (him and his tall self!)
us1.png

Here I am holding our big rooster, who my husband named Foghorn (since he is a loud mouth and crows all the time haha)
IMG_5720.jpg

Here is my husband at one of our art sales, paying thorough attention and keeping watch for customers. :lol:
us3.png