Put a face to a name! Please post your pic here!

goatboy1973

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I am impressed about Matthews son being in pre-med too. @MatthewsHomestead you have a pretty smart and talented family. That’s super special. That is also a very attractive goat you have as a profile picture.

I’m also pretty fond of my sweet little girl. I’m really proud of her love and compassion for others and animals. She is going to be a very strong, capable, spirited, and opinionated young lady when she grows up.
Carla D, thanks so much! Right back at ya! I am very proud of my son. He just has this super work ethic that I have never seen before. God only gave us 1 child even though we wanted a house full and we were very fortunate despite many miscarriages and failed pregnancies to have him. He is our miracle. As far as my goat in the avatar, he is a 1 of only 2 bucks in the world of his Spanish Goat bloodline DNA verified and certified pure. His DNA is preserved in a rare farm animal preservation research facility in Rhode Island kinda like the World Seed bank that is way over in Europe underground. If goats, chickens, horses, cattle, ducks, hogs etc ever go extinct, this place can theoretically replenish the earth due to all these genetic samples. Anyway, I was so lucky to get him and I am breeding him to does of the same bloodline. My 1st kid hit the ground a month ago and he is an exact replica of his dad. Thanks for everyone's kind words. Y'all have some beautiful families and amazing livestock too. I just love this site!!! Everyone is so nice! God bless y'all!!!

Jesusfreak101

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well this is my family and me (I am always taking the pictures 15526824417823071028550551997124.jpgme(Rebecca)
IMG_20190121_174054.jpg Lucy and JoshuaIMG_20190301_073714.jpg my youngest Josiah.IMG_20190224_192152.jpg my and a handsome husband Charles two of our babies

PeltonsHomestead

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm Jeannet with Peltons Homestead, living in SW Missouri. The picture collage is of my husband & myself, then our 4 grandsons, and the bottom is myself with our 4 kiddo's.
We are raising Boar goat & just started this year Lamancha dairy goats (9 total). We also have 2 Angus & 1 Hereford cows, various chickens that free range, 1 goose who thinks she owns all the goats & 4 blue swedish ducks & 5 white turkeys. Our farm protectors is the goose & my oldest sons 2 pit bulls, they are quite amazing at protecting the farm animals. We also have a St. Bernard, a Chihuahua & 3 cats.
P.S.
Hoping I posted this correctly.
pjimage.jpg