Queen Mum's Dancing in the Rain

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
If you want to know about my kidding prospects take a look at the kidding thread in breeding and kidding forums.

Reactions: TAH

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Houdini's grandson, Joey has blue eyes.

IMG_20170327_182639.jpg

He is the boy in black and white. His brother is right behind him.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Not sure how we got some blue eyes but they are blue for sure. I will try to get close ups this week. Joey is his name. He is for sure a Houdini kid. The first thing he did when he was born was stand up, nurse and then go outside to play. He about gave his mama a heart attack. She was still cleaning off his brother.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Well my latest "adventure" is a mis-step while getting hay for the girls. I caught my foot on a root, fell and broke my arm, right up at the shoulder that I just had surgery on.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Awww jeeeeeeeeeze...... So sorry :( Hope you didn't damage what the surgery repaired on top of the break... Hope you heal up soon and well.

Queen Mum

N.E.R.D.
Reaction score
Well, the land lady was putting a round bale in for the goats and the three heifers got all excited because they thought it was for them. They were running around and kicking up their heels just bouncing up and down, so thrilled. The bale passed them right on by and their heads , tails and ears just drooped in an attitude of sad disappointment. It was pitiful. The landlady had to go get a bale for them. She had to!

Latest posts