Question on using Anti-Toxin and CD T Vaccine

FlightsofFancy

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Jeffers livestock supply, Hoegers, and Caprine Supply all carry it. There are some other livestock supply catalogs that carry it, too, but my memory has failed.
Anyone else?

lupinfarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Can't order from any of them, I'm in Canada. They don't ship cross border to Canada, at least not vaccines/shots/medications.

I think I need to petition the mods to change my title to read "I live in Canada!"

lupinfarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
FlightsofFancy said:
helmstead said:
Is Belle also having the site reaction or is it Silver and Tsuki? Just curious...as after the problem I had with Booyah, I was told reactivity often runs in family lines.
I have only had reactions with the babies (Tsuki and Zin) ??? :hu I gave them in the tufft of skin near their front leg. Maybe a different location would be better?

I have a bottle of epi that my husband (paramedic) got for me. My Vet refuses to dispense epi. (Kate wanna weigh in on him? :somad)
It reads 1:1000 (1mg/ml) He figured the dose at .15 per goat. Is that right?

cmjust0 wrote:
Just out of curiosity...on the weeping ooziness...are you perhaps using a bottle that was drawn out of before, then put back in the fridge?

Yes....didn't even know I couldn't reuse the bottle. :hide
With dogs we always give vaccines on the "scruff" of the neck, so on the top of the neck/back of the neck. You get a little flap, stick the needle in, and in it goes. Just make sure you dont make it come out the other side, I've done that before with dogs and it sucks cause you have to prick them a second time

cmjust0

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Our local TSC carries C/D antitoxin.

Here's a link.

In case the link doesn't work, the sku# is 2216306. I would say that's probably the same across all TSC stores.

The thing about TSC is that I don't necessarily trust that all their biologicals go in the cooler when they're supposed to.... I don't have any evidence to back that up, but I remember reading once that someone saw some biologicals sitting unrefrigerated in a TSC stockroom once.. When I thought about that...then thought about the employees at my local TSC....yeah, makes sense. Wouldn't doubt it, anyway..

FlightsofFancy

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
cmjust0 said:
Our local
The thing about TSC is that I don't necessarily trust that all their biologicals go in the cooler when they're supposed to.... I don't have any evidence to back that up, but I remember reading once that someone saw some biologicals sitting unrefrigerated in a TSC stockroom once.. When I thought about that...then thought about the employees at my local TSC....yeah, makes sense. Wouldn't doubt it, anyway..
Exactly why I don't shop for anything important at TSC. There are so many direct shippers of biologicals.

Lupine: Check with these people then ask then where to buy Vaccines if they can't help you. Good luck!
www.canadalivestock.com

lupinfarm

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
cmjust0 said:
Our local TSC carries C/D antitoxin.

Here's a link.

In case the link doesn't work, the sku# is 2216306. I would say that's probably the same across all TSC stores.

Yeah, Believe it or not, my TSC doesn't carry biologicals! ... :( I'll have to try the Campbellford Co-op tomorrow.

Latest posts