Quick Milker

J+R Ranch

Just born
Reaction score
Can't wait to sue my Udderly Ez! Thanks for referring me, OFA!! :D

Time Being Farm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I have a Quik Milker - here is my experience with this company: Cindy was at first, very helpful. Met me near the freeway to get me the milker. Then when the teat cups were the wrong size, let me drive to her home to pick up new ones. So a total of about 6 hours driving for me, but we really needed the milker. Or so I thought. Anyway, the first motor didn't work, so then we had to wait for a new one to be shipped. Which I had to remind her to do, three days after originally telling her the motor wasn't working. That motor finally arrived, we tried it all out, new teat cups, new motor. It doesn't work. It doesn't create enough suction to pull milk from our goat, even if we only do one teat at a time. Now, this may be a problem unique to our goat, but I think the motor just isn't strong enough. I sent her an email telling her I'd like to send it back and requested a refund. Didn't hear from her for a few days. Then when I did hear from her, she said if she didn't get the first motor back soon (the one that doesn't work!) that she would charge me for it! I texted her and asked if she'd gotten my email. Took all week and a few more texts for her to say 'what email?' OMFG. So I texted her back requesting a refund, and have yet to hear from her. When I do, I will update this post. All in all, not recommended.

Time Being Farm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Update on my experience with Quik Milker. I texted the owner 8 times asking for a refund and explaining why. The motor just isn't strong enough to pull down milk on most goats. After telling her this morning that I would be keeping all the parts and leaving an honest review of her company, she finally texted me back. I told her that at this point I have no faith she will refund me. Since that text, no replies, yet again. Ugh.

Time Being Farm

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
The woman who sells quick milker had my card information and she took another $45 out of my bank account. Highly recommend NOT doing business with this woman!