Quotes and thoughts for the day

Duckling and Spider

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yeah. Odd. I also think that woman is not bright if she really did all that. Oh well.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
If that is an Alaskan Husky so am I!

Dogs called 'Alaskan Huskies' by the sled dog folks "are nothing more than random bred mongrels selected for the desire to run and the ability to consume large amounts of calories." This is a paraphrasing of a quote from Jeff King multi time winner of the Iditarod while standing in his dog yard.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
We've all been told to always make the best out of situations, so when a cake explodes on your lap, make sure you get it all over yourself. Then you can at least have a little fun.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
Few may realize how your smile you have is fake, and how hurt inside, but then there are those other people who are going through that our have been through that. It's unfortunate that they're often the only ones to realize it.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
My father often said, "Always smile. When you are smiling, people are not sure what you are thinking. When you frown they know exactly what is going on with you. Never give the 'other guy' the advantage."

AClark

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Since I've been having a rough time lately, this comes to mind:
Psalms 23:4 - “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”

This reminds me that things could be way worse, and though we're having a rough time, we will come through it. I'm not super religious, but anyone who can be comforted while going through something horrible can't be too far wrong.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
97f8fec8a9f1ad65810b7cdc83eeef79.jpg