rabbit breed pics

therealsilkiechick

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
i have tons of rabbit pics for lionheads, velveteen lops, english lops, mini rexes, holland lops and more, ages birth up in many colors. my link is in my siggy for my website but i think i have the copy things enabled so u can't copy them but can take it off. i have other breed pics too not posted on there. if u see anything u can use or need a certain breed/color let me know in a pm and i'll get pics to ya to help w/ what i can. :)

gaited horse

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I will make a breed page for the American Sables if you still need one made.

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
gaited horse said:
Thank you for volunteering. The American breed is already being built. Unless American Sable is a different breed? :/

Here is a list of breeds: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=157342#p157342

If the breed is BOLD or LINKED then it is already built or being built.

Once you've decided on a breed or if you have questions, then please PM (private message) me.

<<<----------------You'll find the PM link over here.

Thank you :D

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
elevan said:
gaited horse said:
Thank you for volunteering. The American breed is already being built. Unless American Sable is a different breed? :/

Here is a list of breeds: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=157342#p157342

If the breed is BOLD or LINKED then it is already built or being built.

Once you've decided on a breed or if you have questions, then please PM (private message) me.

<<<----------------You'll find the PM link over here.

Thank you :D
rabbitgeek said:
Yes, American Sable is a separate breed.

Please allow a separate page for it.

Have a good day!
Gaited horse - We would love for you to take on the American Sable breed page then! I'll send you a PM :D

CYGChickies

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Ok I will do the New Zealand page too. I have pics of Jr buck, Sr buck and Jr doe but it'll be nearer Christmas before Strawberry is a "Sr doe" anyone got New Zealand Sr doe pics?

CYG

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
CYGChickies said:
Ok I will do the New Zealand page too. I have pics of Jr buck, Sr buck and Jr doe but it'll be nearer Christmas before Strawberry is a "Sr doe" anyone got New Zealand Sr doe pics?

CYG
Thank you :)

elevan

Critter Addict ♥
Reaction score
Folks - You'll find the breed page project instructions here: http://www.backyardherds.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=13787

If you want to volunteer - PLEASE PM ME with the breed that you want and wait for me to get back to you with a "green light".

I really do need you to PM me so I don't have to hunt up volunteers in threads...makes life a whole lot easier :p Plus it keeps the pic request thread clean of chatter.

Thanks a million! :D

texcalkas

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I just took photos of both my American Blue buck and doe, and my Giant Chinchilla pair. How do I get them to you? I also have a Silver Fox but since he quit growing at 6.5 lbs he's not an ideal representation of the breed.