daniel-delarosa

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Just got this today. It is awesome!
9166dabb.jpg

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
Nice idea. Gets your rabbit out for more stimulation. Glad to see she accepted the harness. But most bigger breeds have no problem with it. She looks like she's enjoying her romp in the grass. :) DH laughed and said it would freak out the neighbors if I had a harness for both my boys and started walking them around the block. They already think I'm nuts. :lol:

woodleighcreek

The Rabbit Queen
Reaction score
Awesome! I have never tried a harness on my bunnies, though maybe I need to to keep them from running under my car during "playtime." I have one buck, who as soon as I let out of the cage, will run under my car and will sit there for hours on end. I end up having to sweep him out with a broom. :rolleyes:

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
woodleighcreek said:
Awesome! I have never tried a harness on my bunnies, though maybe I need to to keep them from running under my car during "playtime." I have one buck, who as soon as I let out of the cage, will run under my car and will sit there for hours on end. I end up having to sweep him out with a broom. :rolleyes:
Some bucks or does just don't feel safe being exposed. They like to have a hiding place to feel safe. Looks like that's what your buck is doing. :)

hoodat

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
My buck immediately dives behind a row of hedges in the front yard. If I give him enough time he will come out and explore but keeps ducking back behind the hedges between explorations.