rachels.haven's Journal

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
I understand! I was just thinking, it sounds like her medial is weak. Usually when that isn't strong, the udder lacks shape and when it fills, it just becomes a big balloon, not two well defined halves.
I'll take a picture and show.
I will probably try to keep the daughter even if Emi doesn't work out. We'll see.

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
If anyone needs a laugh, while I didn't take a picture, apparently today Dan let his marker get out of control and he colored his face blue before school...and then realized that washable marker is washable it isn't that washable. When I came upstairs he had his face burrows in the bathroom corner so I couldn't see him. Naturally fearing the worst I made him turn around...and laughed right in his blue face. He'd been frantically trying to scrub it off and rubbed it everywhere and even the bare skin was tinged blue.

So I made kid cry today because I'm an insensitive jerk and that was no where near to what I expected to find based on the way he was acting. Then we "de blued" him before school.

And that was how Danger Dan narrowly avoided becoming a member of the blue man group.

I need to never be distracted with that kid.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I knew a family that had a boy that was a Jack Russell Terrier in a boy suit. One day he darted out in front of a car and was nearly hit. After that, they put a harness on him when they went places. They caught a lot of flak over putting a leash on their kid, but he lived to grow up. LOL