rachels.haven's Journal

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Funny thing is the chunky toddler really looks like this. Tot faces are so squishy. That was quite a pose.
FB_IMG_1659812609401.jpg

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
He still has that "innocent devil " look to him.... SOOOO cute... and the other pic did make him look all "squishy" . The other boys are really getting some definement to them. Is "dangerous Dan" getting to a point of channeling his drive to do constructive things? Yeah, I know, he wants a cow.... cows??? You know maybe a calf for him to get started with would be a good thing. A heifer so that if she works out she can be a foundation for a herd in the future... if she doesn't work out too good, she can be sold for breeding or put in the freezer....more options than a steer...cattle are expensive pets if they don't do anything to earn their keep....
I admire your energy and guess that way back when I must have had that kind of energy too...

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
He still has that "innocent devil " look to him.... SOOOO cute... and the other pic did make him look all "squishy" . The other boys are really getting some definement to them. Is "dangerous Dan" getting to a point of channeling his drive to do constructive things? Yeah, I know, he wants a cow.... cows??? You know maybe a calf for him to get started with would be a good thing. A heifer so that if she works out she can be a foundation for a herd in the future... if she doesn't work out too good, she can be sold for breeding or put in the freezer....more options than a steer...cattle are expensive pets if they don't do anything to earn their keep....
I admire your energy and guess that way back when I must have had that kind of energy too...
Thanks. Dan lately puts his energy into begging for armies of cows, a truck and trailer (can't imagine what he is planning to do with those...) and ROLLER SKATING, thank goodness. I finally got him hooked on something semi non-dangerous and lately he lives in skates.
he still takes things apart like crazy(today, a fishing reel, what a mess), but skating helps.

He's getting close to when I want to get him a cow, but he's still a bit small. I'm thinking maybe 10 depending on how he grows? 12 would be even better.

Latest posts