Ragdollcatlady's Just a Little Patch of Weeds Farm journal

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Bobbie. Pictures don't do this kid justice. He is huge! And so solid, muscles everywhere....I should have named him Arnold Schwarzenegger!
DSC00445.JPG

Reeses little girls
DSC00428.JPG

Stinker and her quads...not a great pic, but their little house is pretty cozy! The one with the moonspot on his back is the tiny one. I love him! :love
DSC00429.JPG

One of Stinkers quads. This one has blue eyes, wattles and a tiny moonspot on his nose. I love him too!:love
DSC00432.JPG

Another of the quads
DSC00431.JPG

Ravis buck kid
DSC00447.JPG

little limo lovin on her mom

DSC00450.JPG

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
You know I love those spots but those little Stinker boys are

CUTE CUTE CUTE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know!!! I am trying to tell myself I can't keep 2 of them, but I don't think I believe me.... o_O

Darn Stinker! Had she given me a girl, it would be an easy answer.

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Stinkers boys are related to Georgia, Reese, Spelly and Armani..... 3 of my original foundation girls and the handsome Armani too.

I was wanting to keep Spells blue eyed kid. He is related to Spelly,Georgia, Jack, Casanova/Gus.

These kids are a culmination of most of my herd genetics. Really kind of exciting...I should just keep them ALL!!!! :thBut then I am going to run out of girls to breed them to. :idunnoI would have to buy more girls....:old I feel a goat math attack coming on!!!! Someone get me some help!!!!:barnie

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Pearl had triplets this evening! :weee2 does and a buck.

Pearl is our little black and white nigerian, otherwise known as "cow baby". I can't believe she is all grown up! Pearls mom is Little Italy and her mom is Reese ...

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Congrats! Newton, are you paying attention to all these girls passing you by??? ;)