Ragdollcatlady's Just a Little Patch of Weeds Farm journal

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
About 5 hours each way. I stayed the weekend. But that is why I hadn't made the trip before. Long drive and there is never enough time when you are visiting family. DS3 babysat the farm and since I took the puppy, he didn't have to stay home all day, just morning and evening chores.

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
It was my birthday this weekend! :D =D

Dad came down and helped me fix 3 leaks in water lines, 2 to the house and one to the back. He cut up some of the wood out front and showed me how to safely use my chainsaw so I can do more. He also upgraded my cell phone for me. We had a little wine and cheese and visited for a few hours. :thumbsup

We also babysat Siri, Doodles sister for one day. Doodles showed off her smarty pants by doing the food puzzle a bunch of times and poor Siri didn't figure out how to get the tops off at all. She just licked the tops til Doodles opened them for her. Doodles also learned how to get on the couch, to get into my purse for the shopping bags, and to steal my shoes (that were on the couch so she couldn't reach reach them in the first place). So clearly the only solution is to get rid of the couch. :old

Other than that, it was a really good weekend. :)

goatgurl

Herd Master
Reaction score
glad you had a good weekend with your dad and happy belated birthday. also glad you had a good visit with your daughter. don't you just love puppies and all they get into. hope all is well in your world.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Birthday! :celebrate

Um, that moves you into a new decade, no longer the same age as Jack Benny.
:hide

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy Birthday! :celebrate

Um, that moves you into a new decade, no longer the same age as Jack Benny.
:hide

Well actually.... The way to calculate my age is to take 30 and just add another year of experience for every year after... so that brings us to 30 with 10 years of experience right? What can I say? I am fantastic with creative-alternative mathematical calculations. I can calculate goat math like nobodies business and my chicken math is pretty darn strong too. Calculating my own age I have down to a science, other peoples, not so much. :p

Thanks @goatgurl and @Bruce for the birthday wishes!:thumbsup

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday youngun! :woot Wishing you many more to come :old

Latest posts