Ragdollcatlady's Just a Little Patch of Weeds Farm journal

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beast has been a jerk to Voodoo, so I took her away.

We got fall maintenance done on the rest of the herd.

Moved the Nubian boys to the bachelor pen. They weighed in at #78, #63, #63 and #58 The 2 older kids are 3 months old. My kissy little boys were so sad to be separated from us and their mom! But its just about weaning time.

Moved Kodiak to the pen with the big girls, he had 2 of them all over him looking for some love! :love

I finally managed to get my hands on Pappardelle, Rigatonis kid. OMG! She is a beast of a girl! Talk about THICK! I am glad I kept her, I hope she tames down for me.

Sorry, I had to edit the weights... I woke up realizing the math wasn't adding up right.

Last edited:

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
I have permission to share this pic, photo is property of Tamris Farms.... This princess is coming home in a few days!
received_399943424012524.jpeg

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
@frustratedearthmother , Sorry, you cant have her! I have waited several years to be able to afford a doe from this farm, Im gonna love her and squish her and hold her tight! And just fawn over her because she is so beautiful!

I just got 2 new babies yesterday! :weee @babsbag met me and picked up her buck kid. She was sweet enough to deliver my new babies from a farm in her neighborhood. Nubian girls, and get this... the white one gives KISSES!!! :love My kid said "Welp, I guess you know who we're breeding her to!!! :old" I said "Yep. So I guess it is settled. We have plans for the kissy boy, I guess he is not leaving after all. No more pretending or trying to convince myself!" :hide :lol: Like that was really working anyways right? I think Im gonna change his name to Cowboy Casanova. The song came on and I was thinking about him at the time... It fits! We are going to be breeding a new line of kissing goats if things turn out as we expect. I mean, I only bought these new girls because needed someone to breed these 2 little boys to! But I cant justify having only 1-1 ratios of breeding goats, that is just ridiculous, so I am going to have to count and make sure I have at least 2 does to each buck. 3 is really preferable, but we will start slow OK?

Oh and my princess, Tahiti, the brown on in the pic that I am getting later this week, was in heat, so they bred her for me.... :weeeThere might be more babies that aren't related to these soon! :fl

Latest posts