Ragdollcatlady's Just a Little Patch of Weeds Farm journal

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Karma is here!!! :loveaaaaand so are her 2 siblings, but just for the night. Sister is the braver of the 3 and a tad bit more confident. She will already push open the flaps on the doggie door. Karma is a talker, she growled at her fatty big brother cause he was sitting on her and she grumbles at sister for going through the doggie door too slow and blocking the way. Brother is a crybaby. He got so scared that he totally panicked. Karma was pooping, but it was dark and all he could see were her shiny eyes... he growled and backed up to the wall, peeing and crying as she approached to tell him it was just her. They were all very tolerant of the bath, and all ate their dinner and bedtime snacks just fine. The ride was hard on them and they are currently passed out, next to the baby gate, 100 lbs of baby "beardogs" blocking the way. But they are precious. I really like sister too... good thing I am only doing 1 puppy! Beaux and Doodles have said hi to the babies through the gate, and Doodles is sooooo excited that I got her a puppy!!! Apparently she has always wanted one, and I just never knew it! LOL!:celebrate:celebrate

Grandma and I had a good visit, but she didn't get to meet my puppy so I will have to bring her with the next time I visit.

I came home to Beaux limping. DS3 said that he just started today. He appears to have sheered off a small part of the pad on the bottom his foot, nothing too serious, but definitely painful, poor guy.:barnie I bandaged it for him.... but he got a pink wrap. Good thing he is comfortable with his feminine side... and the fact that he is colorblind, so he doesn't actually know that its pink!

And some really great news! My ex and I had a meeting last weekend and I am finally out of limbo.... I get to stay in my little Ramshackle Paradise here on my Little Patch of Weeds! :weeeApparently she is way to much on the ramshackle, and not enough on the paradise for the ex. :lol: But I think she is fine on the ramshackle part and perfect on the paradise part.... I mean I have gorgeous goats... what more could paradise possibly have? :hu but that is just me.... and now, mine is the only opinion that counts! :yesss:

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
20200223_185350.jpg

20200223_204219.jpg

20200223_215932.jpg

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Which one is Karma?

And some really great news! My ex and I had a meeting last weekend and I am finally out of limbo.... I get to stay in my little Ramshackle Paradise here on my Little Patch of Weeds!
Your life just got a whole lot better!! Living in limbo is just way too stressful never knowing what tomorrow will bring. :hugs

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
The other 2 pups got onto their next leg of the trip this afternoon.... it is a good thing im not into puppies, cause I was falling hard for the big sister bear! That one decided to give me kisses, a lot of them! What can I say, I am a sucker for kisses! Just not the licky face kind.

My Karma is pretty sweet, she laid her head on my hand on the ride home from work today and she has been laying at my feet for the last few minutes.

Yikes! Karma just opened her mouth to take a huge bite out of the couch cushion! I think she was just trying to see if it would fit... it would! LOL! Thankfully the couch is no worse for the nibble.

For as excited as Doodles was to get a puppy, she is a little nervous when Karma wants to try playing. She is almost the same size as Beaux.

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
soooooo tonight, almost all the furniture got a taste test.... and the cat got a few nudges. Puppy got a few minor "talking tos" about the furniture and rugs not being chew toys, and a few lessons in laying down to greet the cat, so we don't pounce on him 'accidentally on purpose.' only about a thousand more lessons to go and we will be out of the puppy stage.

Latest posts