Ragdollcatlady's Just a Little Patch of Weeds Farm journal

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Anybody else hear themselves repeat something like this on the daily..... ?

"Karma!!! Do NOT take my "tubshroom" out of the bathtub drain!!!"

For some reason she likes to take my metal drain strainer (brand name of "Tubshroom") out of the drain. It gets stinky with hair, lint and soap scum.... :sick I hear her climb into the tub and know just what she is up to.

This was today... first pic, she didnt know I was watching.... in the second, you can see where she noticed me... but was moving too fast to stop and ran past me. Had to make a U turn to come back for kisses!
20210329_183632.jpg
20210329_183657.jpg

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry, been busy....

Here are just a few that we've gotten. Hopefully we will get some better pics in the next few mornings. Afternoons are too hot and bright, hard to get pics and kids are too passed out.... not great for looking at.

Djali Rancher (Kandis multicolored kid)
Djali  3-2021.jpg

Djali first day 3-2021.jpg

Djali 2.jpg

Kandys Black buck kid
kandy black buck 3-2021.jpg

HippoDonkaDonk
Hippo.jpg

Delilahs twins
Deli kids 4-2-21.jpg

Delilahs Twins, Karma, Voodoos badonkadonk blocking the view of her twins playing in the dirt hole
Deli kids n voodoo 4-2-21.jpg

Baileys dappled buck kid
Bailey dapple 4-2-21.jpg

DS1 and Roundhouse Kisses (Blue Moons 3rd doe kid)
Mo n Roundhouse 3-2021.jpg

Tahitis brown buck kid looking for kisses or a bottle. He's flexible, he'll take either.
tahiti brown buck 3-2021.jpg

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Funny pics of my son grooming Beaux Jangles:

Beaux grooming 2.jpg
Beaux grooming 3.jpg

Funny story #1: Mom took this pic.

Mo n hootenanny .jpg

The next day she was adding notes to pics on her phone and asked me "who is this?" I gave her some serious side eye as I answered "that's M*****?!?! You took that picture yesterday.... are your eyes Ok??? need your glasses maybe??? you feeling alright???" Mom: "I know who that is!!! I meant 'who is the baby goat?!?!"....OOOOHHHHH!!! That would be Hootenanny!!! I thought she was losing her mind and forgot her own grandson!!! :gig

Funny story #2: DS1 (same kid as above) likes to carry "FlexMaster 3000", Delilahs hefty baby buck, around the back pasture, to build up his strength as the baby gains weight. He scooped him up and started around the yard. Blueberry, who is a serious helicopter mom to baby Hippo, sees this, starts running after him screaming at the top of her lungs that her baby Hippo is being abducted! Give him back! Thats MY kid! and on and on. DS1 and I were cracking up as he continued on. Finally he took compassion on the poor confused mom and he turned around to show her the kid in his arms was in fact, NOT her baby. She stopped, took one look at FlexMaster, seemed extremely confused for about 20 second and then went back to her hay without another thought about her kid!!! Silly goats! :th

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Love the pictures and the funny stories. I adore moon spots. If I were to have goats, it would be moon spots on Boers. Besides Boers and Nubians, are there other breeds of goats with moon spots?
Sure are @Baymule, my Nigerians have them also, but not as beautiful as hers :love

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Haha, I would have to move to another bigger property, I don't have room for more grazing animals. Even I have to admit that! But I sure derive pleasure from pictures of lovely moon spots! It's kinda like admiring, even holding, a new baby, gushing to the proud parents of the baby, but knowing that I myself will NEVER have another baby! LOL LOL

ragdollcatlady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Anybody else hear themselves repeat something like this on the daily..... ?

"Karma!!! Do NOT take my "tubshroom" out of the bathtub drain!!!"
Anybody else hear themselves repeat something like this on the daily.....?

"OtterPop!!! Do NOT take my strainer out of the sink drain!!!"

:thApparently....... Karmas kitten minions learned this by copying her.... can anyone say OBNOXIOUS!!!! I mean Seriously!!! I hear the sink strainer getting stolen in the middle of the night and then we cant find it come morning, how he even gets it out of the drain, I have no idea. It is hard enough for us to get it out as it sits pretty snug inside.

Oh and @Baymule , Nigerians were the first breed I had with moonspots, and of course my nubians have them too. In boers they are called dapples. But I love ALL the spots! I want to keep all the different colors/patterns/spots. I love how they add a serious surprise element to possible colors. I have to get some better pics of Cherry Chevra Cheesecake (pronouncing all the "ch" sounds as "sh" instead). She has tons of color on top of a seriously solid body structure and she is out of my original Nubian doe, Boysenberry Brie. Honestly, probably the best first choice retained doe kid of the year. Aaaaaannnnnd we already named her first 2 future doe kids.... Cheshire Chat and Chookie Cheet.... with the same pronunciation of course!!!

And Penelope Pussycats name has morphed from Penelope Petunia Pussycat to "Tuna". So there is that. We have a tunagoat.

Latest posts