Raising up Rita (she kept her name)

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I found these puppies while looking for an LGD and posted their picture and the ad as a joke, wondering if they were half ice cream since I had never heard of a Neopolitan.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/for/5850246017.html

A few people said that they wish they had one and one thing led to another and a group of us ended up buying a puppy as a group and she will be shipped to @southen by choice for her to raise and enjoy and keep forever and when the time is right she will breed her to one of her toli/pyrs and we all get a puppy.

This will be the tale her journey. There are 4 of us so far in this wild adventure and it will be 2 years before there are any pups. We all realize that it is long term deal, that tragedies can happen, and that there are no guarantees. That being said this pup is amazing and I want one just like her. She is an absolute love bug. There is room for 1 or 2 more people to join the party. If anyone is interested PM me.

upload_2016-10-31_8-32-15.jpeg

frustratedearthmother

Herd Master
Reaction score
Woohoo! And the adventure begins! BTW - I'm ok with the name Rita. Saves me from racking my brain trying to think of something!

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
My husband named her. Rita the red collared pup. She is adorable and happily snoring and sleeping at my feet right now. I think she will spend the day in the barn with me as I rearrange some pens.