Rammy's Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think it sounds reasonable. For the $10 ones, with shipping, you'd be paying $4.67 per egg. For the other you said they relisted for $15 but that might go up because it's a bid right? Plus $20 shipping?
I just googled duck eggs, I think the prices are generally $4 - $5/egg.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ok. I thought the $10 dollar ones would be the better deal especially that I can buy them now opposed to seeing how high the others get. I only placed a maximum bid on the others up to $20 dollars. Im sure it will be outbid. The auction ends in two days. Lets hope!! hahaha!!

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just looked at that listing for the 12 khaki eggs and the shipping has been lowered to 8.75. Before it was 20 dollars. If they "sold" for 41.00 before plus the $20 dollars shipping, then why are they relisted? Hmmmm..........going to get a gift card to buy those others tonight if they are still listed.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sometimes I tell DH that next time I'm marrying for money forget this marrying for love thing. Hahaha
Jeff Bezos is going to be available very soon, tho his worth is going to be substantially lower once his current wife takes 1/2 of his assets. You'll have to get by on a paltry $68 billion.......
bexie.jpg

(Joe... that means the-soon-to-be former Mrs Bezos will also soon be available......)

Last edited:

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.