Rammy's Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
I visit my freind in NC and sleep on the love seat. Just give me a pillow and blanket. Heck, I could just get a sleeping bag. Would be like camping out. I dont get the duck eggs til the 22nd on the 12 dozen. The others should get here sooner.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Its been an extremely boring day. Rained all day. Sinuses feel like I have a constant headache. Been feeling kind of weird lately. Kind of a cross between restless and apprehensive to tired and frustrated. Cant really explain it. Just feel off, you know?
Maybe its just the weather.
Maybe its Mabelline.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Higher humidity for ducks; my mom used to take a bottle of room temp water and spritz a little on them once a day, as if the duck came back to the nest from a swim in the pond. Don't know if it helped, but she always had good hatches... She like the Black East Indies. We had them on our pond just for fun.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I visit my freind in NC and sleep on the love seat. Just give me a pillow and blanket. Heck, I could just get a sleeping bag. Would be like camping out. I dont get the duck eggs til the 22nd on the 12 dozen. The others should get here sooner.

That's 144 eggs! :th

snicker snicker;)

Status
Not open for further replies.