Rammy's Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Just called them. Took the new unit out and found one of the wires had come out. I thought I had it pretty tighf but guess not. I'll keep an eye on it and see what happens. After I put the thing back together and turned it back on, a few minutes later it came on and the percentage went up.
The guy I talked to said I might need to get some needle nose pliers and tighten the ends. I turned the little screws a until they wouldnt turn anymore. So far so good.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ive been thinking about something and would like y'alls input. :caf As you know, Im learning Hindi. On one hand, its alot of fun and Im doing better than I thought, but on the other hand, Im not sure I want to continue.:hu There is so much I need to do and just dont have the time to study like I did before. Also, I just havent been studying like I should because Im so darn tired when I get home. :th
Then again, I know if I quit, I'll never go back to it. :hide Then I wont know if I can learn to speak it or not. I can in a sense, speak a few phrases and write sentences, but just not sure if I want to keep going. I will be up to my eyeballs with baby fuzzy butts at the end of the month, and have a batch of 36 eggs I'll be starting first of March. :ep
What do you think I should do? :confused: Tonight is my last paid lesson. I get paid tomorrow and usually get a gift card to pay for the next five. I love watching the Bollywood movies and listening to the music and one day hope to be able to speak it fluently, so that keeps me going. Arrrgghhh!!! :he

Status
Not open for further replies.