Rammy's Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ive been off for a while from posting, but I have come on to catch up on threads. Alot has been going on here so its keeping me busy.
My Dad, I think, doesnt have much time left. His appetite is next to nothing. He is getting more confused and depressed. He told me he woke up a couple times and had no idea where he was or how he got into the hospital bed they have him in in his room. Ive noticed he is having more trouble swallowing. Mom has called my brother and sister up as he is getting worse each day.
Ive been hatching chicks out for two months. I have been on a raffle site and have won alot of stuff. Namely, a rabbit hutch and two coops.
Work has been keeping me busy. After work, I go over to help Mom with Dad cleaning him up and feeding him. Ive told Dad things I wanted to tell him before I didnt have the chance.
I dont know what else to say on this

Last edited:

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You are a good daughter. Your Dad loves you and needs you, and then your Mom is going to need you. Just take care of yourself. Sometimes you have to indulge yourself so that you don't get all frazzled (and that is easy to do). You are kind, caring and a good person. I'm proud that I got to meet you in person and give you a hug. :hugs

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
In my earlier post, I told y'all I had won a couple incubators off this Facebook site, Farm and Exotic Raffle Club. Before I won them, I bought a Hovabator 1602n still air incubator from Incubator Warehouse because I needed it. After winning a Nurture Right 360 incubator, I decided to sell the 1602n. I had gotten the temps up to 90 figured it was working fine before I put it back in the box. The guy who bought it is upset with me because he thinks I cheated him. I told him I would give him his money back and that I didn't sell him that incubator knowing it wasn't working right. For all I knew, it was. So tonight I will be giving him his money back. I had thought about stopping at TSC and getting a LG for him and give him the option of taking that one or just giving him his money back. Then, if he takes the incubator with the receipt, and it doesn't work, he can take it back to TSC himself. Good plan? or just give him his money back?

Dad had a dream a couple nights ago where he saw the smoke from all these candles joining together and going up into the heavens. He said he saw his name in the book of life. I knew what it ment.

Status
Not open for further replies.