Rammy's Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Rammy! The chick hatching QUEEN!

I printed off the operating instructions for my Incu-view because I never seem to have them on hand. I couldn't reset the durned number of days for the life of me. It was stuck on -4. :he I finally got aggravated, pressing all 3 buttons rapidly over and over in a pissed off frenzy.:somad:rant Then, whaddya know! It put the little asterisk up and I changed the setting days!

Will someone please tell me WHY :idunno I spent the money on this infernal contraption :tongue for half hatching, time spent, aggravation, when I could go to the feed store and BUY chicks :jumpy and be done with it?

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Rammy! The chick hatching QUEEN!

I printed off the operating instructions for my Incu-view because I never seem to have them on hand. I couldn't reset the durned number of days for the life of me. It was stuck on -4. :he I finally got aggravated, pressing all 3 buttons rapidly over and over in a pissed off frenzy.:somad:rant Then, whaddya know! It put the little asterisk up and I changed the setting days!

Will someone please tell me WHY :idunno I spent the money on this infernal contraption :tongue for half hatching, time spent, aggravation, when I could go to the feed store and BUY chicks :jumpy and be done with it?
I push menu then you push the upper key til you find hatch days hit menu again then change the settings. I'll double ck when I get home if you want.

Last edited:

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Im joking. STA did the same thing to other members threads he read, and tell us, jokingly, who he was "stalking" at the moment. :lol: Im glad you read thru all this. Hope it wasnt too boring! :th
My thread isnt nearly as long as other members on here, but Im honored you read mine. If you want a good read, check out Latestarters Gripes, Grumbles, and Musings.
Joe was a longtime and cherished member on here, who, unfortunately, passed away unexpectedly in February. This emoticon was created in his memory. :flypigHope you enjoy it here!

SA Farm

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh, I know :cool: I read about STA’s rep somewhere lol

Your journal wasn’t at all boring. Made me laugh and brought tears to my eyes a few times...especially about Joe. I’m not exactly new around here, more returning after a long hiatus. I remember him fondly and was very sorry to hear of his passing :(
And that of your dad - I’m so sorry for your losses :hugs

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
9 ducks. :jumpyOne piped making me think there would be 10, but it never did. :hit Standard chickens, probably about 40ish. Bantys are hatching now. So far it looks like all six Silver Duckwings will hatch. :thumbsupMy one Blue Cochin hasnt shown piping yet but they are hatching early so we will see. :fl
:flypig

Status
Not open for further replies.