Rammy's Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks! I tell you what, I dont know how you and BJ get all that done that you do. Im younger snd that little bit I did on the fence kicked my butt!
Use it or lose it, girlfriend. We work hard around here, but it keeps us in shape, healthy and like the pink Everready battery bunny, we're still going. It's good that you were tired, you'll sleep good. LOL

Keep an eye out, Goobermooch has been thrown out, he's stalking and up to no good. He'll probably lash out at his wife, but you never know. He could blame you, because if he had bought the 3 acres instead of you buying it, he could have just moved back there and terrorized his wife. Just be careful, the guy has a screw loose.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Use it or lose it, girlfriend. We work hard around here, but it keeps us in shape, healthy and like the pink Everready battery bunny, we're still going. It's good that you were tired, you'll sleep good. LOL

Keep an eye out, Goobermooch has been thrown out, he's stalking and up to no good. He'll probably lash out at his wife, but you never know. He could blame you, because if he had bought the 3 acres instead of you buying it, he could have just moved back there and terrorized his wife. Just be careful, the guy has a screw loose.
Your not telling me anything I dont know! :lol:

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
How is Lucy feeling ?
Im not sure What's going on with Her . She doesnt want to eat, even canned food. At first she would wolf it down, now I have to beg her or sometimes get her to eat some by ha nd feeding. Havent seen her drink much water lately either. Shes been hiding alot and shaking. Even her favorite tech here at work says shes acting weird. Im still giving her the vitamin k pills. I think her gums look pale again, but have not seen any blood in her stool. She pottied outside yesterday and it looked normal. Im hoping whatever is going in will pass cause its freaking me out.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Could a parasite cause these symptoms?
They've checked her three ways to Sunday for anything causing it. Ultrasound, bloodwork twice, fecal, you name it. Don't understand why she is being funny about eating now. I have food down right now and she's barely picking at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts