Rammy's Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I feel your pain...
You feel it, many of us live it!

The light was slowly dawning...…. followed by YOU *ITCH!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
That's our @Baymule! Amazing it took so long for him to figure it out.

Ever lost your glasses only to realize you were wearing them or had them pushed up on top of your head?
Nope. But that is probably because I have astigmatism and can't see clearly at ANY distance without my glasses.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
She is fine. She slept all the way back home. So many people, only one @Latestarter to suck up to under the table. :D =D Just teasing, LS! I know its hard to resist a dog giving you puppy eyes and tugging on your pantsleg persistently! :drool
Shes such a suckup. :hide
Yeah, good ol Thor thought we brought him a snack when he saw bit- size Lucy. Got himself all worked up when he saw her. Good thing @Mike CHS put up good fencing or Id have to climb a tree to save her. o_O

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
My husband called me one time on his cell phone to tell me that he couldn't find it. I had some fun out of THAT one! I told him all sorts of places to go look, all the while he is ranting and raving because he couldn't find it. I had him going out to look in his truck, looking all over the house...….finally I asked him what was he talking to me on. Huh? What's in your hand, what did you call me on? The light was slowly dawning...…. followed by YOU *ITCH!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

One thing Ive learned when reading @Baymule's posts is to not be drinking anything while reading. My screen needs a squeegy! :lol: :yuckyuck

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Im going to post a little rant here. Something that bothers me and has for as long as I can remember. When I am driving somewhere, or when I was little and couldnt drive, I love and loved to look at the scenery. But then you pass by a place you use to see trees and wilderness, and next thing you know, someone is building something on it. It just upsets me to no end to see Mother Nature being torn apart by "progress". I mean, when is it going to stop? It just seems that someone comes along and sees an untouched piece of land, and says "Hey! Lets build something on it." There is a city about 20 minutes away from me that this one stretch of land has been the same for as long as I can remember, but now, they are buiding condos or apartment buildings on it. I found an ad on Realtor that I recognized as the land right across from my Mom that is for sale now. It was, is, currently a cattle farm. I know that growth is inevitable, but why cant we just leave some things alone? Thats why I wish, but will never be able to afford to , buy land and never allow any type of building. Make it a nature preserve or something.
I know its probably silly but it just bothers me when I see this. Ok..........

Status
Not open for further replies.