Rammy's Ramblings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Do you ever have days when you wonder why you even got out of bed? For some reason today I just felt so depressed and wanting to cry. Personally, I think its a menspause moment. It sucks that I have up and down mood swings, bouts of depression, and get mad over stupid things.
On one hand, some things are best left unsaid, but on the other, you wonder if ranting will make it better.
Im tired of letting someone stress me out. Im tired of them absorbing my every waking moment worrying about them. They are not my life.
I hate feeling sick to my stomach . Aches in my back. Not able to sleep. Im tired of this ruling, allowing it to rule, my life. So rehashing the past will and is keeping it forfront.
How do I move on? Right now, its just coming home, taking care of my house and animals, and watching Bollywood movies.
Y'all...watch Padmavaat...its on Amazon Prime. Soooo good. Im thinking of learning Hindi.
Also, since Im pretty much a hermit, I dont get out much. I kinda live out in the boonies, so once I get home, thats pretty much it. Have thought about finding a yoga class, but most of them are about an hours drive, so hmmmmm.....
Ok. Sorry for the b*** and moaning........

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Right now, its just coming home, taking care of my house and animals, and watching Bollywood movies.

I don't think I've ever watched a Bollywood movie but have seen some very interesting subtitled Asian movies.

Days like those, I used to tell people I was going to Tibet and sit and eat pork at the feet of the dalai lama.......

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
I like Asian movies, too. One of my favs is Memoirs of a Gheisha. Another is Curse if the Golden Flower and House of the Flying Daggers. All excellent. Watched quite a few more on Netflix.
My new heartbrob Indian actor is Prabhas. Good movie he is in called Bahubali, also on Netflix. There is a Hindi dubbed version and the Tamil language one. I watched the Hindi first but found out the Tamil was his actual voice so wanted to know what he really sounded like.
Also watching movies with an actor named Shahrukh Khan.
Some days, yes, I want to just buy a RV, and say Im heading to Alaska.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sometimes we just need to rant and get what's bothering us out.
I think I've watched enough Asian and Bollywood movies growing up. ;)

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yeah, I know. But I think sometimes rehashing the past keeps it alive and then you cant move on. Makes you wonder if you WANT to move on or you got u used to the drama. Ive had enough drama. I want peace and quiet and have my life back the way it used to be. If I keep letting this sorry excuse for a human being make me nervous, upset, get me irritated, then he wins. I dont care anymore.
I think the Bollywood movies are funny. Some are very very good. Others are like our worst B movies. Ive only seen one movie that doesnt have singing or dancing in it. I love Donny Yen. He is in a movie called Iceman, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon 2, he was also in Shanghai Noon. I like Michelle Yo, also. Very good actress.
Of course, our movies here, seems like they cant make one without blowing something up, someone getting killed, car chases and cussing. I like the old movies where they fake kissed and no cussing. Black and white movies are the best.

Rammy

Herd Master
Reaction score
You are right, if you let this person upsets you then he wins.
Jackie Chen, Michelle Yo, Jet Li, these are all actors and actress I grew up watching.

I love Jackie Chen, also! Michelle Yo is still beautiful even at her age. Asian women age so well. Love Jet Li, too. But Donny Yen has my heart! In the movie Iceman, he is in a scene where is is fighting at a festival after he wakes up< he was frozen for 400 years> and he ends up with a dagger in his mouth. This girl comes out of the crowd looks at him and says<by the way, the festival is like thier holloween or something, everyone is dressed up in costumes> and she says, "Royal Imperial Guard" in reference to what he is wearing, and he flashes this big smile with the dagger still in his teeth and my heart just melted. I became and instant Donny Yen fan at that moment.
And I agree with you whole heartedly<sp> about your first comment. Im done. Im taking my life back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts