Random Kitty thread!!!!!

taylorm17

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
We just got rid of one of our black tabbies today. Her name was Sasha and the new owner seemed very nice and awful excited about her!!! Yay. We have 1 inside cat and 2 outdoor cats. They kind of all go in and out, but tend to sleep there. I also have a barn cat name Phoebe at my barn. If you have a barn cat like this thread/post, post a picture of them, or just tell us their name. I love kitty's!!!
35.jpg

Sweetened

Herd Master
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

Azriel

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
kittens5.jpg These little guys were dropped off in a box by my mailbox. I ended up keeping the little girl that is sound a sleep and found homes for the other 3. My little girls name is Sunshine.

taylorm17

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
they are all so cute!!!! my outdoor cats also sneak in when they can!

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
We have a bunch of cats.

I'll start with the indoor cats since there's only two :p
Claire & Sophie. Sophie was born in 2010 and Claire was born in 2012. Both were born as barn cats but turned into indoor cats when they were 3-4 weeks old.

I actually don't have any photos of Sophie on my laptop. Doesn't surprise me, I barely ever see her around. She hides most of the time lol. Claire on the other hand is my lil luv bug and she greets me when I come home and she comes when I call her and she sits on command and she is just so perfect <3

Claire:
DSCN7652.JPG

Now the outdoor cats...
We have
Brutus
DSCN9828.JPG

Chester
DSCN9835.JPG

Momma Kitty 1
DSCN9820.JPG

Momma Kitty 2
DSCN9823.JPG

Momma Kitty 3
DSCN9818.JPG

Tailless Kitty
DSCN9817.JPG

Gracie
DSCN5944.JPG

DSCN9831.JPG

In the top left corner you have Clover and Charlie (red/white) and Chester. The bottom left corner you have Momma Kitty 1 and in the bottom right corner is Newbie.
DSCN9816.JPG

I think there's more cats we have outside I just can't think of all of them right now! Haha.

Azriel

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I like Moma Kitty 2. She could come live at my house.

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
She's a really nice cat. She had a litter of four or five kittens back in 2011 (can't remember) and my grandparents took one of them. My grandparents live in an RV in our front yard and so when it's nice outside they open their door so it's just the screen door and she and her daughter will sit next to each other and chirp and purr. It's pretty cool.

taylorm17

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I also have an orange outdoor cat named Wiggloff, but Wiggy for short. His sister is a black tabby name Pheadra. Their mom is an indoor cat name Phoebe. She just had a second litter. ALL 5 were black tabby's.

Attachments

• 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 166

Latest posts