Ready or Not....... Shouldvknwnbetter- Fall

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
with the temps being in the mid 90's over the weekend, we didn't get our garden in...tilled yes but it rained yesterday so probably will till again...

kids are done with school tomorrow and DD(18) will graduate on Sunday...hard to believe 18 years have gone by already....working on getting the yard cleaned up....it would be great if the temperature was a little cooler, then I could work outside for longer amounts of time.

We're milking 2 does now and will add 2 more to the milk stand on Sat...

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Ya better hold on to your boot-straps cause time continues to speed up on ya!!.....Congratulations on the Graduation!!....sorry bout the heat, we've already hit the triple digits on the feels-like meter here and the air is thick with humidity.....:).....Summer will be over fore ya know it, so enjoy the time while ya can....:weee

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
DD will be attending UW Platteville in the fall- she is leaning towards the agriculture field.

With the way things are going around here, thinking the garden won't be happening this year...in the process of cleaning up our flower beds and yard....I must have gotten into something(s) and I am now dealing with an allergic reaction...patches of hives all over since late Sunday...Have been to see the doctor and ended up going to the ER this afternoon...now taking 2 different medicines to get it under control...the hardest part is how itchy it is.....

Wehner Homestead

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lots of options with an ag degree. My dad is actually an engineer with an ag degree.

Yikes! Hope you get feeling better soon. Maybe you can put a few easy things out in 5 gallon buckets or just a few small rows.

Latest posts