Ready or Not....... Shouldvknwnbetter- Fall

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
You have some adorable goats! Sorry about your garden, sometimes the weather doesn't cooperate. I start planting squash in March, it is all done now.

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
You have some adorable goats! Sorry about your garden, sometimes the weather doesn't cooperate. I start planting squash in March, it is all done now.

thanks, they sure are some characters! On the bright side our tomato plants are growing pretty good but I will miss having the squash...DD asked me the other day if it was too late to try and plant some....

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
I planted some Red Kuri seeds < 1 week ago. Probably not too late.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I plant a whole bunch of stuff. Some of it never comes up, some of it gets ate by a rabbit or bugs, some just dies because it wants to and some of it GROWS and PRODUCES! :weee

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
Happy 4th of July! Hope everyone is having a nice day!

We tried to take a longer weekend and do a few fun things with the kids- saw Despicable Me3 yesterday and then learned how to play disc golf today- we had a good time and will most likely play again!

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yesterday started fair judging for the kids and today their animals go in- 2 meat chickens, 6 rabbits and 9 goats. DD and both DS's will be showing goats :D =D.

DS(15) says he does it because I've asked him too- so he uses this to get 1st pick of which ones he will show ;). DD usually takes the squirrely ones so DS(12) has a better chance of showing well :love.

I'll try and give updates and some pictures as I can!